Learn Phaser: Physics
Great job using Phaser’s Arcade physics plugin to make an entire game!
In this exercise we covered:
- Creating sprites that are affected by physics.
- Creating groups of sprites affected by physics.
- Creating groups of sprites NOT affected by physics.
- Adding Colliders objects between sprites and groups of sprites.
- Creating a loop to continuously execute a function.
- Pausing physics.
- Restarting a Scene.
See what else you can do!
If you want to challenge yourself:
- Change the
bugGenLoopto make the game more difficult.
- Compare the difference between
- Check for Spacebar input and make the player sprite do something.
- Implement a High Score system.