That completes our lesson on
props. Great job sticking with it!
Here are some of the skills that you have learned:
- Passing a prop by giving an attribute to a component instance
- Accessing a passed-in prop via
- Displaying a prop
- Using a prop to make decisions about what to display
- Defining an event handler in a component class
- Passing an event handler as a prop
- Receiving a prop event handler and attaching it to an event listener
- Naming event handlers and event handler attributes according to convention
That’s a lot! Don’t worry if it’s all a bit of a blur. Soon you’ll get plenty of practice!